Uncover the value of an Executive MBA –
Schedule a call with our Admissions Team.
The Kellogg-WHU program has been ranked as the #1 Executive MBA program in Germany for eleven consecutive years. Taught over 21 months, the EMBA will open your career and global networking opportunities with a double degree from two prestigious universities – Kellogg School of Management in Chicago, USA and WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management in Vallendar, Germany.
Benefits of the Kellogg–WHU Program
- Gain a joint EMBA degree from two prestigious global universities
- Join an extensive and supportive global network
- Learn from top management experts worldwide
- Connect with peers from diverse academic, industrial, and cultural backgrounds
Our EMBA Program at a Glance
- Format: Part-time, modular, taught in English
- Start & Duration: mid-September, 2 years
- Highlight: Integrated leadership and career development
- Location: Vallendar, Germany with modules at global partner campuses
What to expect?
During the session we will discuss your career ambitions, the personal benefits of an EMBA, and provide an inside perspective on the value of our program. We will also be happy to answer any questions you may have about the program.
At the same time as determining how the program can meet your personal or professional goals, the call helps us assess your eligibility and advise you on the next steps towards a successful application to our program.