Benefits of the Kellogg–WHU Program
- Gain a joint EMBA degree from two prestigious global universities
- Join an extensive and supportive global network
- Learn from top management experts worldwide
- Connect with peers from diverse academic, industrial, and cultural backgrounds
Our EMBA Program at a Glance
- Format: Part-time, modular, taught in English
- Start & Duration: mid-September, 2 years
- Highlight: Integrated leadership and career development
- Location: Vallendar, Germany, with modules at global partner campuses
What to Expect?
During the session we will discuss you career ambitions and the personal benefits of an EMBA and provide an inside perspective on the value of our program. We will also be happy to answer any questions you may have about the program.
At the same time as determining how the program can meet your personal or professional goals, the call helps us to assess your eligibility and advise you on the next steps towards a successful application to our program.
Your Admissions Team
Senior Admissions Manager
Marketing & Admissions Manager