Top placement in international rankings –
Choose Germany's most prestigious Executive MBA Program.
The Kellogg-WHU EMBA Program has been ranked as the #1 Executive MBA Program in Germany for the twelfth consecutive year by the Financial Times Executive MBA Ranking 2019 and has defended its position as Germany's top EMBA Program once again in the Economist's Which MBA? Executive MBA Ranking 2020.
Taught over 21 months, the program will open your career and global networking opportunities with a joint degree from two prestigious universities – Kellogg School of Management in the USA and WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management in Germany.
Get to know our program –
Uncover the key benefits for your career.
Our EMBA Program at a Glance
- Format: Part-time, modular, taught in English
- Start & Duration: mid-September, 2 years
- Highlight: Integrated leadership and career development
- Location: Vallendar, Germany with modules at global partner campuses
Benefits of the Kellogg–WHU Program
- Gain a joint EMBA degree from two prestigious global universities
- Join an extensive and supportive global network
- Learn from top management experts worldwide
- Connect with peers from diverse academic, industrial, and cultural backgrounds
Get started –
Check your eligibility for our #1 ranked program.
Send us your CV for a personal consultation with a member of our admissions team.