Global Learning Experience
Join over 400 students from all seven global campuses for the Global Network Weeks at Kellogg in Evanston-Chicago and experience the energy of the Kellogg Global Network.
Electives at Multiple Locations
Harness the expertise of each partner campus by choosing global elective courses from resident faculty members who have firsthand insights of local markets.
Sharing Culture and Business Insights
Welcome over 180 students from over 80 countries to learn about European culture and business insights at the annual European Elective held in Vallendar.
Our Global Elective at a Glance
Gain unique insights into global leadership at the prestigious Kellogg campus in Evanston-Chicago:
- FinTech Strategy: Innovations in Financial Services
- Visalization for Persuasion
- Recruiting and Retaining Talents in Growth Companies
- Leading High Impact Teams
- Human and Machine Intelligence
- Innovation Strategy and Management
Located in the vibrant city of Miami, this elective offers courses specializing in:
- Strategic Brand Management
- International Finance
- Investment Banks, Hedge Funds and Private Equity
- Creating and Managing Strategic Alliances
- Strategy Beyond Markets
- Strategy and Organizational Change
- World Economy
- Strategies for Growth
- Leading and Managing Diverse Organizations
- Biases, Forecasts, and Deep Uncertainty
The Kellogg-Schulich EMBA Program is a global partnership between Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management and Schulich School of Business at York University. Formed in 2002, the Toronto-based partnership was the first cross-border Executive MBA program in Canada.
- Designing Brand Experiences
- Responsible Business Leadership
- Digital Strategy: Individual and Organizational Transformation for a Digital Age
- Mergers and Acquisitions Strategy
The Kellogg-Recanati EMBA Program is a global partnership between Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management and Leon Recanati Graduate School of Business Administration, Coller School of Management at Tel Aviv University. Formed in 1996, the Tel Aviv–based program prepares executives from across the Middle East for leadership in global organizations.
- New Technologies for Managers: Risks, Opportunities and Unknowns
- Product Management for Technology Companies
- Venture Capital - The Business Innovation
- Intellectual Capital Management
The Kellogg-HKUST EMBA Program is a global partnership between Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management and HKUST Business School at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Formed in 1998, the Hong Kong–based program develops leaders with global insights and local sensitivities.
- Deal Making in China and Asia
- Understanding Consumers
- Value Investing
The Guanghua-Kellogg Executive MBA Program is a global partnership between Peking University's Guanghua School of Management and Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management. Based in Beijing, the program prepares global executives for success in China and international markets.
- Visualization for Persuasion
- The China Consumer Market
- Contemporary Issues about Chinese Financial Markets and Institutions