Pursuing an Executive MBA means a substantial investment, not only in terms of time and energy, but also financially. WHU is committed to help you explore and evaluate different financing options for this investment in your future.
The WHU Scholarship Fund has put resources aside to help selected EMBA participants finance parts of their Kellogg-WHU Executive MBA Program. Through this fund, we are able to offer a limited number of different scholarships to a select number of students. For more information on scholarships, please click here.
Other Financing Options
Aside from offering a variety of partial scholarships, different financing options are avaiable to all students to ensure that financial reasons will not stand in their way and prevent them from pursuing an EMBA. For more information on other financing options, please click here.
The Program fee for the entire Kellogg-WHU Executive MBA Program (2018-2020) is €85,000 payable in 4 installments.
Candidates who have been admitted into our EMBA program and who submit their full application by May 31st, 2018 will benefit from our early bird offer and receive a tuition fee reduction of €3,000.
The fee includes:
- Teaching fees for the entire duration of the program
- All books and course materials
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during class days
- Accommodation during all required global electives and Global Network Weeks at the Kellogg School of Management
- Use of school facilities (gym, library, ...)
- All leadership development workshops and required business coaching sessions